Saturday, March 31, 2012

Awesome riding in SLC for the past week or so!  Great ride up Big Cottonwood Canyon to Brighton today.     Bumped into a friend on the way up the climb.  He had just finished running from the base of the canyon to the ski resort and was on his way back down.  I was starting to tire at this point in the ride, and was a little sore from last night's yoga class (entire class was in Spanish-loved it!), so I needed a little inspiration.  Downed a Honey Stinger waffle (stellar by the way) and then rode the climb 5 more times.  

Realizing I lost ALL of my extra layers of clothing from my back pockets
on the windy ride up the canyon...huh.

Big Cottonwood Canyon
Just making sure my readers are paying attention!  6 times up the BC would be crazy.  Did toughen up for the remainder of the ride though.  Nothing like a good waffle.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment