Saturday, September 29, 2012

USA Crit Championships in Vail, CO- tomorrow!

Tomorrow will mark the end of the 2012 road season for Paceline Projects p/b Veloforma.  Whitney and I will race in Vail, CO tomorrow afternoon at the USA Crit Series Championship!  We are excited, although...I'm still in Salt Lake City, UT right now and I've received a couple "you're crazy!" comments today on my SLC to Vail, race for an hour, Vail to SLC in one day plan.   I concede.  The plan is not the best and maybe I've lost a marble or two, but it's a plan and Whitney and I are excited to race.  A special thanks to one of our sponsors, Avenues Yoga, for making the trip possible!  Earlier this year, Avenues Yoga sponsored our "Yoga For Cyclists" workshop to raise money for the team to compete at this event.  Thank you!  

Stay tuned...  

No comments:

Post a Comment