Saturday, April 14, 2012

Tour of the Depot Update...

I'm doing Utah's Tour of the Depot Stage Race this weekend.  This morning we had a TT and my race went fairly well for someone who thinks bike + ramp = cool BUT Kat + time trials < fun.  Spent the rest of the day waiting for our 60 + mile road race which started at 3PM.  Had a pretty good time racing, wanting to win the Smith Optics intermediate sprint.  That went well and hopefully I will be sporting some sweet new shades tomorrow.  Unfortunately, today wasn't quite my day.  The wind and the total mileage of the day got to me.  I cracked with about 3 miles to go before we hit the finishing climb.  Luckily, we receive some amazing support from Arnicare and I'm incredibly thankful for the healing aid of Arnica Gel and Sportine tonight!

Circuit Race tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment