Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tea Time with Celestial Seasonings

Colorado may not be a very large state, population-wise but it is chock-full of some really stupendous businesses. I was lucky enough to get a package on my doorstep about a month ago. The contents looked like this: 



Yup, that's right. A huge box full of delicious tea from Celestial Seasonings in Boulder. Score! Kat and I are very excited to be using some of this tea to keep us awake (Green Tea!), keep us cool on hot summer trips (Zinger Iced Teas!), and soothe us to sleep (Sleepytime, my childhood favorite!).  Unknowingly, our host houses will also be in for a little tea-treat :) 


Thank Celestial Seasonings for your generous support of women's cycling and Paceline Projects p/b Veloforma.


A side note: I was horribly sick a couple weeks ago and had the opportunity to consume copious amounts of the Sleepytime Throat-Tamer Wellness Tea. Licorice was really great for my sore throat! It definitely made my illness just a touch more bearable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment