Friday, June 6, 2014

SKINourish Spa

I'm thrilled to have SKINourishment, Inc. back as my title sponsor for this 2014 season and very excited to try some of the new goods!  SKINourishment is committed to using food grade products and educating consumers about the benefits of using quality ingredients to promote your body's health.  Have I mentioned they are transitioning to biodegradable and compostable packaging?  Love it.  

Lots of sun and high altitude riding- have to protect the skin.  This racer doesn't like tan lines.   
While I'll continually rave about Climb On! sunscreen, which like all SKINourishment products contains only food grade ingredients (no synthetics!), I've been introduced to a few other items this year I want to share.  First, SKINourish Spa line.  Makes my face feel happy.  This is my AM & PM routine:

1. I have very sensitive skin and absolutely love the Soothe & Cleanse facial cleanser. I rinse my face with warm water, apply the cleanser to a very soft exfoliating brush and wash my face using gentle circular motion.

2. Rinse with cool water.

3. Spritz my face with Clean & Tone, facial toner for sensitive skin. 

4. Apply Rose & Cucumber Beautifying Face Crème.

5. Feel happy. 


 
 
If I'm heading out in the sun, I make sure to protect my skin with the mineral sunscreen. Every week, I will also incorporate the Rose & Cucumber Soothing Masque into my routine to further nourish my skin.  If you are interested in checking out these products, the Essential 5 Face Line is on sale and you get free shipping on orders over 50 dollars!  Just sayin.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment