Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Welcome guest-rider Justine Boddy!

Hello all- excited to be heading to Tour of America's Dairyland this week and to have some great company in the races too!  Please welcome SKINourishment p/b Paceline Projects' guest-rider for ToAD... Justine Boddy!



I'm looking forward to racing with this exciting new talent who hails from CO.   Justine just finished up some tough racing at Nature Valley, so with a little rest and some WI chocolate milk, we'll be rocking the crits this coming week.  Look out!

Please read below for a little intro from Justine:

"I am Justine Boddy from Loveland, CO and currently attend Colorado State University majoring in Marketing. I am new to cycling but moved to Category 2 within less than a year. I won CO State Championships in Road as a Cat 4, won the circuit race and road race at Sea Otter as a Cat 3, and at Collegiate Road Nationals I was 6th in the criterium, 5th in the road race, and 3rd omnium. My performance at collegiate nationals earned myself a spot on the Kowalski's Collegiate All-Star team to compete at Nature Valley. I have also spent time studying at University of Hawaii and in Paris before I transferred to CSU and I love giraffes."

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment