Saturday, October 4, 2014

TD Bank Mayor's Cup & Sweet Podiums!

I had a great trip back east for the last NCC race TD Bank Mayor's Cup and the CT Cycling Festival.  Beautiful fall weather, great time with family and friends, and some fun racing.  Finished 10th in Boston, and while not my best finish at the Mayor's Cup, I had a blast nevertheless and earned my cannoli from the North End.  A huge thanks to Sara Bresnick for all the hard work she does to make the Mayor's Cup a success! 
 
 
 
Sunday, I raced on a 8 corner crit in Hartford, CT.  Managed to (narrowly) avoid the crashes thanks to my Michelin Pro 4s and their superior performance on wet pavement.  Love those tires!  Crossed the line 5th in the sprint and enjoyed the podium festivities.  Confetti launchers are a pretty neat way to jazz up a podium!
 
 
 

 
In other exciting news, newest SKINourishment p/b Paceline Projects athlete Amelia raced her first cross race this past weekend in Chicago!  Made my day that she rocked a big smile racing in the junior field and earned a podium spot too! 
  

 
Congrats Amelia!

No comments:

Post a Comment