Friday, September 5, 2014

Gateway Cup

My trip to St. Louis was a good one.  Not much to report on the racing front.  Arrived Saturday afternoon in time for the race, but the race felt a bit harder than it should have.  Sunday's race (USA Crit Finals) in the Italian district was fun as usual.  My legs were feeling a bit better, a plus. Unfortunately, I got caught behind a crash heading into the last lap so that's how that goes.  At least, I got to enjoy some tasty gelato post-race.  Monday's race went similarly, crash in the last lap meant no sprinting for me.  So not the best weekend results-wise....HOWEVER, I got to spend some quality time with the Cash Family and that's always a good time!  A huge thanks to Carrie and Chris for making the trip a blast! 


I feel some mtn bike racing in my future...

After a little spin on my new sweet Scott Scale from Joe's Garage, I'm now off for the next trip!  US Pro Crit Championships!  Race tomorrow at 4:10 PM EST.  You can check out the race live here:

http://www.hpcyclingclassic.com/TheRaces/LiveVideo.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment