Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Welcome Bell Lap Coaching!

I wanted to take a moment to recognize a new official sponsor of the team!  Many thanks to Bell Lap Coaching for their support!  Founded by Steve Weller, Bell Lap Coaching brings a practical and scientific approach to training.  Steve coaches riders from all levels and offers a variety of coaching packages to meet your needs and assist you in achieving your goals!   

Steve has coached me as a sponsored athlete for many years now as I've come up through the ranks of cycling.  He has been instrumental in helping me make the transition to the professional level and I can't possibly express how important his coaching and support has been to me.  I've always been especially appreciative of his encouragement and his talent for creating challenging and realistic training plans which make it easier for me to balance my cycling goals with work, school, and family.  Steve has a wonderful perspective on cycling and life, and he has a sense of humor which makes him a joy to work with!  If you are in search of a coach, I highly recommend Steve Weller with Bell Lap Coaching.  Go check him out!  http://www.belllapcoaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment