Saturday, August 4, 2012

Elk Grove TT

Stage one is complete with minimal issue. The 4.5 mile course was a T-shape and fast, through a neighborhood. Kat and I were unable to make the managers meeting that morning so we sought out the race director only to find the officials had given away my prime start time and moved  me up 45 minutes...or 40 minutes from when we were able to find the race director. Racing under pressure is good sometimes :-) Luckily Kat was in the clear.

 Kat finished 53rd and I'm in 36th. Allison Powers killed it. A TT bike was necessary for this course which neither of us had. I'll admit I was a little bummed with my time compared to last year but I guess it takes time to come back from injury and not riding.

We race at 2:30 today-a crit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment