Sunday, June 24, 2012

We Have Kits!

This past week, Kat and I received some plain brown boxes on our doorsteps. I thought to myself, what the heck could be in there? I raked my mind and couldn't think of anything. Upon looking at the return address, I realized OUR JETT KITS ARE HERE! I immediately tore open the package and put them on (despite not being able to ride outside yet).

The materials are really great quality and feel like they will last for several years which makes me pumped. Nothing is worse than getting to winter training and having holes in your bibs...it's cold enough here I don't want unintentional air vents near my butt! Don't tell my orthopedic doctor but I did start riding outside on the road on my MTB this week (a little extra cushion of my arm and more upright position) and tested the kit. I'm also really happy to report that the quality of the chamois is great...since we spend so much time on our saddles, that's definitely #1 in my book.  Some women's bibs are sooo long in the legs and these were just right for functionality and avoiding the most awkward tan line on earth.

Both Kat and I are very excited to start sporting the new kits, so keep an eye out for us at the next race! Kat will be heading to Tour of America's Dairyland next week for the last 5 days of racing.  Then I'll be joining her for Tour of Elk Grove at the beginning of August (FINALLY)! Kat came up with the original jersey design and my roommate Chris Hall ran with it for the end result.  He does freelance design work if anyone is interested.  If your team is interested in working with Jett and sporting some awesome quality road kits (or if you are in need of a graphic designer for your next event, company logo, uniform, etc) get in touch with us via the Contact Us page on our site to get started.  




Here's a picture of Kat in her new Jett kit with her stealthy Veloforma!

1 comment: